Getting ready for Halloween has been a lot of fun this year. Isabelle is a bit older and has enjoyed things a lot more since she is able to participate. We took her to a local pumpkin patch to find our pumpkins, then carved them at home later. I think she wanted to take home every pumpkin because she kept picking them up and putting them in the wheel barrow. We'd secretly remove them when she was looking the other way, finding the next one to pick up. It was so cute how excited she was and how much fun she had.
 |
| The pumpkin patch. |
 |
| In search of the next great pumpkin! |

 |
| Carving the pumpkins. |
 |
| Little monkey - how appropriate! |
first of all, I love your houndstooth rain boots! And how cute is Isabelle's costume?! I can hardly stand it!
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute!! Can't wait to see you three (four!) in person again soon!
ReplyDelete