Friday, December 9, 2011

Baby talk

We are officially in countdown mode until Baby Hoemann arrives! Well maybe ‘we’ is a little strong. I don’t know about Bart, but I am in countdown mode. All of my remaining doctor appointments have been scheduled; the nursery is all set and stocked with diapers; and Isabelle has been busy practicing taking care of her baby brother.

In the nursery









It seems like Isabelle understands that she will soon have a sibling. She talks about her baby brother a lot and gives my belly hugs and kisses several times a day. It will be interesting to see what happens when he arrives though. Will she feel sad that she isn’t the center of attention anymore, or will she be as helpful as she is now? I know there will be at least a little of both, but Isabelle is such a sweet, caring little girl. My guess is that she will love helping out. Heck, she already bosses me around. She’ll be a great big sister.

Practicing changing a diaper - thanks to Steph for the great photo!

 












I didn’t have professional photos taken when I was pregnant with Isabelle, which is something I have regretted. This time around I decided to hire the same photographers that shot our wedding to take maternity and newborn baby photos (once the baby is here). As expected, I was more than pleased with the results. Here are just a few of them.


Showing her belly like mommy.





Professional photos taken by Angela Burke: www.onethousandwordsphotography.com

You can see more photos on our photo website at: http://hoemannfamily.shutterfly.com

1 comment:

  1. You are freaking adorable! Cutest pregnant person ever... so tiny with that perfect little belly. I love the shot of Isabelle showing off her belly, "like mommy."

    YAY for Baby Boy Hoemann!

    xoxo,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete